If you are considering building a new home or upgrading the integrity and value of your existing home, you may be wondering what the process is in getting from idea to final product. We take pride in how we communicate and execute this process, as it separates us from other home exterior companies and provides you with greater peace of mind.
- We Listen – Once you contact us, we will come to you… at your convenience to listen to your goals. Afterall, we cannot help make your dreams a reality if we don’t know what your intentions are! Before we inspect your home or show you product options, we make sure we understand exactly what you want to do.
- Inspection – Next, we will inspect your home and learn a bit about its existing materials and structure in order to help us provide you with the best product and design options moving forward.
- Product Options – Depending on how far along you may be in the design (colors, products, etc.) process, we will take you through the product selection process and provide you with current options relative to your intentions.
- Estimate – After learning about your design and product preferences, we will give you an estimate (or estimates) reflecting the labor and materials costs associated with your desired project.
- Contract & Start Date – Once a decision is made to move forward, we will schedule an approximate start date and determine any special or preferred working hours or other preferences you may have. At this point, we will present you with a contract outlining proposed costs and payment expectations.
- Materials Removal – Depending on the scope of your home’s requirements, we will carefully remove of and discard/recycle the existing materials that are no longer desired. We take every step to make sure your home is weather-proof at all times. We also respect your property, in general, and will take every measure to ensure its preservation throughout the process. At this point, we will take some “before” pictures.
- Preparation – After removing the old materials and disposing of them properly, we will “prep” the home with any necessary materials (vapor barrier / house wrap, window insulation, soffit / vent insulation, backing materials, etc. It is very important that you be made aware of any unforseen issues, such as rotting, termites, previous water damage, etc.
- Installation of New Products – Once the home is prepped, we will properly install the new products, with respect to the materials, fasteners, caulking, flashing, etc. The new appeal and design of your home must be, first and foremost, secure and weather-proof. Once completed, we will take some “after” pictures with your permission.
- Clean-Up – Finally, we will make sure everything is as expected, clean up the property, and confirm our contact information in the event that any questions arise.